Monday, October 25, 2010

I own 2 home remedy question for you.one almost toenail fungus and the other give or take a few facial spike?

Hi. I have be doing some research on home remedies for toenail fungus and facial hair. For toenail fungus they recommend distilled vinegar or Vicks Vaporub...and for the facial curls, they recommend turmeric. My question is...Do you know of anyone who have tried this.does it work? Thanks for your input.my problems are literally from head to toe populace, lol.I own 2 home remedy question for you.one almost toenail fungus and the other give or take a few facial spike?
Actually, tea tree oil is great for fungal infections of the skin. I've but to hear of vicks vaporub as a remedy. For more remedies, check out http://www.realhomeremedies.com...
Don't know about the down, but have hear the vinegar is good for the nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment