Friday, October 22, 2010

I am appealing to adjectives Rx's out near, my mother have come down near a condition where on earth her down have disappeared

She said that she experienced flaking and itching, she has used matching hair products for years. We are African American' she have had a curly undying for over fifteen years, without renovation. She has gone to the dermatologist for an allergy tryout and she is not allergic to the norm, If anyone has an answer out within or can lead us on the right track , please make clear to me. I feel so sorry for her. A woman spine is her pride and glory....Thanx ....I am appealing to adjectives Rx's out near, my mother have come down near a condition where on earth her down have disappeared
Have you looked up psoriasis? That can occur on the scalp, and is a bring for hair loss.
Alopecia can go down for many different reason, stress, medications, and diabetes, human being several.
Here's some more info:
http://www.healthscout.com/ency/68/156/m...
http://healthlink.mcw.edu/article/962131...
Did you check her for Lupus? Its a common impose of hair loss among black women.
Go 2 a doctor I don`t know ur mom has cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment