Friday, October 22, 2010

I bought the acne-free product and once after using it I forgot to close the renewing toner bottle (the cap)?

I left it clear for 3 days. Is it still usable or should I get another one?I bought the acne-free product and once after using it I forgot to close the renewing toner bottle (the cap)?
It'll be fine to still use it. It doesn't budge bad or spoil. It's impossible to tell apart as if you had vanished the cap stale your shampoo.
It's still usable. I use the same stuff.
It is still usable, some basically prolly evaporated!
carla
You can still use it. It's not like food or anything; it didn't spoil.
Well, try it and see if it still works the path it did the last time you used it. If so, use it until it's gone; except, throw it out and buy more.
your fine to use it again... ~
  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment