Monday, October 25, 2010

I have a TB skin try-out yestarday. How does the spot look after the audition?

But my main concern is that the little bump I hold in my foot is wide. What matter the most, is it the height of the swelling or how broad (spread out) is the swelling?I have a TB skin try-out yestarday. How does the spot look after the audition?
You have to pass it a few days before you can really determine anything just about the bump. Don't panic and continue it out!
The will measure how far-reaching the bump is. The wider, the better the chances of a postitive TB result.
Your TB audition should have be on the inside of your forearm, not on your hand.
If within is no bump (close your eyes and rub the spot once), and it still looks red and large, you hold an allergic reaction to the TB antigen. I experience this EVERY time I catch my testing done (I'm a teacher--regular carrying out tests required). Take some Benedryl to reduce down the redness.

No comments:

Post a Comment