Monday, October 25, 2010

I have infectious mononucleosis when i be 12. I'm 17 in a minute but I own a friend who very soon have mono, can I shut in it?

Does my body becomes immune to it after I first detain it?I have infectious mononucleosis when i be 12. I'm 17 in a minute but I own a friend who very soon have mono, can I shut in it?
You can still catch it. I get mono twice. Talk with your doctor and find out what you can do to at most minuscule protect yourself against it. But the best thing to do is stay away from your friend for a while. Also if you start to hold any symptoms of mono go to the doctor straight away. When I got it the 2nd time it be completely worse than the 1st time. I actually finished up in the hospital because my immune system vitally crashed. Good luck!
No your body does not become immune to viruses, at seventeen you should carry a booster for mono, call your doctor.
Yes. You enjoy immunity to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment