Friday, October 22, 2010

I be aware of dizzy, restrained head, and sinus pressure adjectives the time blood test fine and ct scan shows no sinus wtf ??

I dont get it.. I try antibiotics, claritin, grease of oregano, benadryl, neti pot. never clears anything up and my blood tests are other fine... I can never ever get nouns and its depressing and crippling my life. it get so bad I dont want to work, stir out, or do anything but stay in the house... I also attain sweat profusely alot but the doctors never say anything wrong. what can I do I want my life span back !!I be aware of dizzy, restrained head, and sinus pressure adjectives the time blood test fine and ct scan shows no sinus wtf ??
Have you considered food allergies? Could be something as simple as what you are ingestion. Research gluten allergy, you will be amazed and the similarity of your symptoms and food allergies, other possibilities wheat, corn, dairy.
Do a search for macrobiotic diet to swot up how to eliminate possible food triggers and slowly tag on them back surrounded by.
Hope this helps.
smoke pot
capture a second opinion and see a Allergist, something is triggering this, you will find out from the Allergist, also copious people hold this problem who work around mold or have it within there homes, same near a small gas or carbon monoxide leak.
Check for mold within your home. A police friend of mine told me that mold can go up contained by the nose and stay at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment