Friday, October 22, 2010

I did embezzle him 2 the vet , hes on meds , heart and lungs , love him , merely dont want him 2 be surrounded by spasm , and wa

my best friend , doc said hes got 1 -2 yeas , i dont want him2 be within pain , so i ask again ,
have anyone seen this beforehand ,an dont think i dont love my dog,
newly was asking if anyone have seen this until that time , im trying to keep him alive but i dont want him 2 be contained by pain at my expenseI did embezzle him 2 the vet , hes on meds , heart and lungs , love him , merely dont want him 2 be surrounded by spasm , and wa
Roger, I know you love your dog, don't get the impression guilty over his situation. I've been through this 3 x's within the last year and partially. A couple of things, give your friend his medication as ordered by the vet. If the medications maintain him comfortable you are good to be in motion for awhile. Be careful beside excercise, running etc. his heart is working very rugged and he doesn't have the stamina to hang on to up. I had to put my dog to sleep closing month, he had no strength be short of breathe, panting is a sign of shortness of breathe. They can live quite awhile near medication, mine was 15 yrs behind the times. He let me know that he couldn't turn on. If he is overweight try to get his freight down to normal by reducing the serving size of his food and placing him on one of the senior diets for dogs. Allow plenty of wet and closeness to you. If he shows signs of pain ask the doctor to allow you to bestow him a baby aspirin.
My dogs truly outlived their life expectancy inspite of the heart disease. I hope I help you.
I take it it's an matured dog. If he's got 2 years vanished that's quite a while. Does he still obtain around? Does he still eat and drink? Can he still put together it outside to go? If he can still do these things next maybe you should continue a while. If he can't, if he weak and sluggish if he won't get through then conceivably it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment