Friday, October 22, 2010

I am wathching this show...?

I don't mean to be rude @ adjectives by asking this but... i am watching this show about conjoined twins. And respectively one has their own organs, resembling heart lungs, etc. They only own 1 bladder and female organs. What happen if one of them dies? Do they both. I dunno?I am wathching this show...?
i dunno, i guess so. thatd be really wierd to be conjoined to a dead being. ewww
sometimes they both die and sometimes one die
I saw that show. One of them dies. ANd the parent names it islam or something, the other tot survives though.
If they each hold their own set of lungs, kidneys
and their own hearts, afterwards no: hypothetically, an
operation could be performed to liberate the one
who survives.
It'd be a very graceful operation, to say the most minuscule.
But it could be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment