Friday, October 22, 2010

I can't swim and me and boyfriend are going to a waterpark? What should I do?

I don't want my boyfriend to know I can't swim. It is embarrassing. How can I move about and have fun lacking swimming. I also wear contacts so maybe I can use that as an excuse.I can't swim and me and boyfriend are going to a waterpark? What should I do?
I'm sure your boyfriend couldn't diligence less that you don't know how to swim, but lying to impress him is really insecure and tiresome. Just convey him you can't swim and wear a vest. How boring, to take a girl to a waterpark and she won't bring wet because of her contact lenses.
.
Ew.. they own a life vest you could speak you feel safer wearing one as you read give or take a few this girl having trouble on a ride once.
I presume the contact thing would not work as you wouldn't be capable of do much AT all -
My daughter go to one two summers ago she wasn't a strong swimmer at the time and she just wore a vest so did like mad of people that be adults and my assumption was they be not swimmers.
Honestly sign up for some classes at the Y -
swimming or knowing basics is a go skill you'd enjoy!
You should definately swot how to swim sometime. You should just put in the picture your bf the truth. He wont care at adjectives. Most rides at waterparks anyway have shallow hose down so it probably won't even affect your date

No comments:

Post a Comment