Monday, October 25, 2010

I get hold of these strange pains and not a soul seem to know what they are. I inevitability back!?

On occasion, I appear to get flashes of pictures within front of my eyes. Usually when I see them, I realize that these images enjoy come from dreams I’ve had, recent or not. When viewing these imagery, my brain fells similar to it's trying to identify what was occurring contained by them, and trying to place the faces I see, to race I may know. It's almost fells similar to Deja Vu. As soon as they are over however, my head starts to throb and my stomach feel like it is twisting. Some times the stomach-ache is so unbearable, I topple to the floor. One time, all my muscles fatigued, and I lost go together and fell. I don't understand what is wrong next to me.I get hold of these strange pains and not a soul seem to know what they are. I inevitability back!?
In all seriousness.stir to a psychiatrist.
I'm not joking here.
I hold no idea thats sounds strange like supernatural lol, im stupid
This sounds close to some sort of an aura, which precedes a migraine headache. I hope you have descibed this to a doctor, you should own an MRI or CAT scan to rule out any other neurological malady, and an EEG as well, but it really sounds approaching migraines.
Ok, but you can have a migraine problem, minus ever getting pain from a migraine, some folks have of late a debilitating aura, and to be exact it. Worth getting checked out, either path, I really hope it is nothing serious.
You requirement to be evaluated for seizures and/or migraine headache.
Sounds like a brain tumor.obtain to the DR. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment