Monday, October 25, 2010

I own "freckles" or "sun-spots" that own turned black, and i ALWAYS use sunscreen. is this a problem?

these used to be slightly darker than my skin. over the 4th of july, i be outside all day- i put on sunscreen 3 times (twice next to SPF 30 and the last time SPF 50), and notice that they were considerably dark than they have ever be. these are on my shoulders, by the way. i am not a sun worshipper, any, and have lived former times few summers, covered with sunscreen- even if i know i was with the sole purpose going to be outside for an hour or less. i am 33, and i really don't obligation to deal next to skin cancer, at this point in my time. any suggestions, besides going to the doctor?I own "freckles" or "sun-spots" that own turned black, and i ALWAYS use sunscreen. is this a problem?
Being outside "all day" requires using sunscreen more than 3 times. You'd want to reapply it something like every 2 hours, especially if you have sensitive skin. Probably nil you can do with the freckles right immediately, they should start fading, it a short time ago sounds like you get too much sun exposure. I'd look at getting better ability sunblock (change your bottle every year too) and invest in sunblock clothing, such as from Coolibar.
I don`t know you should go c a a doctor if ur dat concerned

No comments:

Post a Comment