Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I am 27 and I'm losing my mane contained by the front. Particularly middle front.?

I also just started getting acne rash on my scalp along with itchiness and dry skin. What could this be due to. I've never have dandruff or acne on my scalp before, but I'm more worried in the region of losing my hair. Would someone please oblige tell me what this could be and what I can do to fix it. ThanxI am 27 and I'm losing my mane contained by the front. Particularly middle front.?
It really sounds similar to male lined baldness but you should see a dermatologist about the rash.
Start using Rogaine NOW, before it get too late.
You can bring back the generic version, a 3 month supply, from Wal Mart for smaller quantity than $20.
I think you enjoy a combination of exzema and male model baldness going on here. Make an appointment with a dermatologist as soon as you can previously it gets any worse.
  • wheat germ oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment