Friday, October 22, 2010

I am allergic to bug spray. What can I use instead?

I am allergic to bug spray- I get sick whenever I use it. However, if I don't use it, I procure A LOT of bug bites! I fell asleep today outside on a blanket and woke up ten minutes later near 20 bugs crawling on me and biting me. Bugs seem to love me... I requirement another way to maintain the bugs away from me without using bug spray! I own tried vitimans and lotions, but they aren't strong enough. I am worried almost West Nile and other sicknesses... what can I use?I am allergic to bug spray. What can I use instead?
use garlic or even bounce sheets rub a bounce sheet on you- it won't leave any smell but automatically kill bugs, I dought you're allergic to it. Ok yes this does sound wack but its true!
i am too and i use skin so soft from avon it worst great
It's prolly not the best answer but it works...if you're going out alone...Garlic! ... I used to hold loads of aphids and mosquitoes in my garden, but a placed a few cloves in the neighbourhood them and ever since they're almost nihil...emphasis again on the alone
Use sunscreen. It's the closest point to bug spray, except w/o all the alcohol-ish smelling chemicals.
Avon have this oil call skin so soft and it is good they also own a bug lotion. is it because of the stuff put in insect repellent try a hypoallergenic bug spray and if you enjoy try the skin so soft. don't put any perfumes on within the summer months no perfumed lotions so that bugs are not attracted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment