Monday, October 25, 2010

I capture a unthinking from the cold...please aid?

Exposed areas of my skin form what looks like mosquito bites that are to some extent itchy. Disappears when the area warm up againI capture a unthinking from the cold...please aid?
This sounds like cold urticaria. Urticaria is essentially a impetuous or hives that appear because of various reason. Cold temperature is one use. Other reasons are steam and pressure.
idk
Try a moisturiser that acts as a BARRIER cream as all right - you can get one at any pharmacy or chemist, this will protect your skin from the elements,
Good luck :-)
basically keep those areas moisturized. domt mark tht could crack and tear uncap yer skin
That is eczema.
read- http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/eczema/...
Living in severe winters wager on east in Connecticut, I would pace my dogs in the snow, but beforehand put petroleum jelly on my facade as a mask, freshly a little, not cake it on. It other helped protect my skin. I would mop up it off latter after I warmed up. If you requirement something to protect your skin while going to work, you need a extraordinarily rich moisturizing cream before putting your floor make up on. There are plentiful varieties out in that obtain at any apothecary or department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment