Friday, October 22, 2010

I am manly, 23 years elderly, and my blood pressure is usually ~105/65, 75 p per minute. Is it too low?

I am manly, 23 years elderly, and my blood pressure is usually ~105/65, 75 p per minute. Is it too low?
Not to worry!.Great Blood Pressure!
Not not low, low blood pressure is smaller quantity than 90/60. In healthy relatives, especially athletes, a lower blood pressure is a sign of good cardiovascular (heart and blood vessel) robustness. 75 is also a good pulse rate. Again, this is a obedient blood pressure and pulse rate.
Click this link if you necessitate more info:
http://www.webmd.com/hypertension-high-b...
No that is unflawed! I am a CCU RN and I would LOVE if my patiens had your key signs!
No thats not to low at all. as a issue of fact, it's great.
That's great as long as you don't overhaul out. You didn't say if you be an athlete, overweight, smoker or doper. If you find you are prone to fainting after you should get yourself checked out.
No, you are thoroughly healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment