Friday, October 22, 2010

I can't stop coughing.?

I am coughing like a mofo and I entail a quick fix because I own a party to shift tomorrow and I cant be coughing all over the place. What would you recommend?please minister to.
PS I am not allergic to any medicationsI can't stop coughing.?
Depneds on what you are coughing up. It sounds similar to what I had a couple of months ago. drainage. Everytime I laid down, or get hot, or anything pretty much I would get that ANNOYING tickle and ahve to cough. My doctor give me some steroid nasal spray, but try like Affrin or s/ other manner of nasal spray.
You may want to just budge to the doctor too just to be secure.
It depends on why you're coughing. Dayquil is pretty good. It soothes the throat and stops it from tickling, and it dries out any post-nasal drip that could be contributing. Again, near are many cause of cough.
How long have you be coughing? Did you just help yourself to anything by mouth? What did you take? Even if you infer you are not allergic to something, that status is subject to change at ANY MOMENT. I be not allergic to Advil but after taking it for several years I became allergic to it and be treated for allergies and asthma for six months before I finally made the nouns.
Maybe you have asthma. You should budge to a doctor and have them prescribe you an inhalers.
yeah miracle fast cures are gargling saline water, drink partly a cup of boiling water, partially a cup of warm lemon liquid and 5 tablespoons of honey or jamba jucie grass shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment