Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I am a type 2 diabetic, why does it hurt lately when I use my glucose meter to exam, it never did in the past.?

It felt approaching a mosquito bite before, as I use the wand and enjoy it set to the 3rd notch. I thaw out my hands up plenty and procure enough flow but seem like it hurts longer and the small nozzle marks stay contained by my fingers for days. I don't use it often because most of the time I am consumption and excercising and it stays under control. What could be the problem?I am a type 2 diabetic, why does it hurt lately when I use my glucose meter to exam, it never did in the past.?
One possible problem could be if you are not shifting the lancet everytime you check your sugar. Trust me, it makes a difference. Especially when you consider that your fingers can become incredibly calloused after constant testing. Also, you should remember to rotate sites.
Are you sticking alike place every time? Maybe you should turn it down to a lower notch. It sounds close to you are hitting way too gaping, if it hurts that much and bleeds for that long.
You might need to purely change positions from where on earth your testing...sometimes the nerves draw from irritated if you keep doing matching things repeatedly but sometimes they lose feeling interval...try another spot...hope this helps
Try the super fine lancets. I catch mine from WalMart and they are so much more comfortable. Also, use a different site each time. Try a meter that doesn't involve much blood. I do it all and don't suffer that much discomfort anymore. Good luck.
Please humiliate the person above me they are promoting a chancy scam. In fact the being above me was using a different signature that they are using now.

No comments:

Post a Comment