Friday, October 22, 2010

I can not work because of neurological defect. Doctors do not know what is wrong. What should I do?

Doctors have run exhausting testing. I suggest a bunch. 4 physicians involved. My insurance is due to expire in 4 days and I conspicuously do not have money, because I can not work? I am VERY frustrated, somewhat angry. Any brilliant Ideas... I am really at the end of my rope so to speak, this have been so taxing on me.
I suffer from memory loss, vertigo, and ruthless intense head ache. I tire very efficiently. My ears are fine, MRI shows nothing clinically significant. The Neurologist seem to be to have given up, so I am going vertebrae to my regular doctor today.I can not work because of neurological defect. Doctors do not know what is wrong. What should I do?
Ron have you have a Lumbar Puncture (Spinal Tap) or Evoked potential tests? To at smallest rule OUT something like MS. My neurological issues started surrounded by 2005 with drs recounting me nothing but to travel to work (not taking into account that it be the issues preventing me from working!)- they thought it was adjectives in my mind, until I have an MRI that showed lesions. Please, if you can, sign up for medicaid if you hold to, and try with a further dr. Ask for evoked potentials or even a spinal tap. I know that not a soul asks for spinal taps, but you really stipulation a GOOD neurologist who will take your complaints seriously, and do adjectives they can to help you, not newly throw their hands up within frustration.
ask for a lumper punture ask for second opion if not optimistic good luck hope ur better soon lug care
you may suppose this is completley ridiculous but see a chiropractor. I work for one and we have have many patients come within with some fundamentally unique symptome and they have tried EVERYTHING sometimes even useless surgeries. I figure you own already done so much just distribute it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment