Friday, October 22, 2010

I dont know if anyone have ever experiances this.?

for about a year very soon off and on. when i stir up in the morning my throught hurts and my lungs/chest hurts..its merely when i first wake up..it feel like im weezing when i find up also. i usually get up slowly steal a few deep breaths drink some sea then im fine.what could this be from?also i in recent times started smoking about 2 years ago and i mistrust that this has something to do near it..im trying to quit..for exercising reasons..but please minister to with this cross-question. anyone experiance this or know what it is?I dont know if anyone have ever experiances this.?
I definately think its from smoking. Go to your doctor and catch prescribed Chantix. My boyfriend was a brawny smoker and hasn't even had the desire to smoke since he started the medication. It's your best bet for quitting and fear better! Goodluck!
You could have the beginnings of emphysema or asthma. Please see your doctor and seriously consider quitting smoking in a minute.
As someone who already has it from smoking, I suggest you check out the site timetabled below and learn something like getting COPD. It's not pleasant and smoking will take you near. You already have some origination signs.
I don't know but see a doctor. this could be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment