Friday, October 22, 2010

I quality "unstable"?

I work in a mechanism shop and I've had several epileptic seizure there (over a 7 yr. span) my employer told me I couldn't work near if I kept having them (I see their point of spectacle, that I could get hurt) but if I lose this opening, I see it being immensely difficult getting another job surrounded by the same area (making the same money, 45,000) any option?I quality "unstable"?
Your employer is responsible for your safety and that of other workforce. Because you have have seizures at work, which are still continuing, he is lower than an obligation to remove you from any trouble. Go to see your neurologist and ask for a review of your medication (if you take any), and through trial and error you mind find one which controls the epilepsy much better. Tell your employer that you are going to do this and keep hold of him on side in writ to keep your opening while you are reviewed. Good luck.
Why not go see a doctor? There are medication that help prevent seizure and a doctor could help you amount out whether that's something you should look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment