Monday, October 25, 2010

I have a breast drop when I be 16. It's moved out me near anchor scar. What can I do to make smaller scare?

I went from a 34DD to a 34C. The surgery be drastic (they had to reshape the nipples and everything), and I'm moved out with scar that resemble anchors on each breast. I'm in a minute 24 years old, and while the scar have be fading over time, I'd approaching to know if laser surgery may be an option to persue. Anyone within the same boat?I have a breast drop when I be 16. It's moved out me near anchor scar. What can I do to make smaller scare?
things that might relief you are:
1-silicon sticks
2-brightening formulas containing PHA or AHA
3-laser scar removal
4-a mini surgery call scar remission
Anchor scar...anyone in equal boat...kinda punny!!
I am a guy, so obviously, I am not contained by your same boat (still slappin' the knee at the unintended pun), but my direction would be to see a reputable plastic surgeon. Your first step would be to talk to your line doctor about it.
Good Luck.
I would address to a dermatoligist who was familure next to different skin types.
Too many folks think what will work on Caucasian skin will work near African skin... just not so.
I know my skin keep scars. And when a doc say... it will fade in time. 38 years then you can still see it.
But the question requires more info. Sometimes defacement reduction treatment can crop up right after the scar occur.
I knew someone who have reconsrution surgery that had to progress back after a few years and remove the deformity tissue...than used treatments after that to lessen the scar.
I used Mederma and Scarguard on my scar and they are hardly observable.
You could always try the scarguard lightener solution first. If that fail then you could look up the laser procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment