Friday, October 22, 2010

I am type 2 since two years.I am suffering from a rear n collar affliction since concluding week.What is that?

i have be taking pain killer but they seem to effect temporarily.the misery starts from the neck n go down to my left side of the backbone.I have numb sensation within two of my fingers n two of my toes.i am worried.can anyone guide me about it?is something serious?Alarming?I am type 2 since two years.I am suffering from a rear n collar affliction since concluding week.What is that?
You're not providing much information, but since this is an expand forum I don't blame you.
Are you controlling your BG? All your blood tests look worthy?
You could be showing signs of early Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN). Speak to your GP or Endo and explain your symptoms. Make sure you are contained by tight control of your BG.
Your details are a little sketchy but to me that sounds similar to a mini stroke. My advice to you is step see your doctor. I'm not an expert but still I advise you to see your doctor.
I hold type 2 and had collar, shoulder pain, and finally asked my doctor, I go for therapy and I have a stiff shoulder...happens alot near diabetics...it is better now but they said it could remain stiff up to 2 years. Therapy didnt facilitate so dont waste your money if to be precise what it is.
Stop taking pain killer - it's a temporary fix. Go to doctor and see. Could be sassiness, or spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment