Monday, October 25, 2010

I have a double by elapse within May and after surgery I notice my right eye is drooping and the pupil is sunken.?

Is anyone familiar next to this? Surgery was on the moved out side and the eye affected is my right eye. I also have a pik line within my right side of my neck.I have a double by elapse within May and after surgery I notice my right eye is drooping and the pupil is sunken.?
Do you catch sight of any decline anywhere else on the right side? Tingling or numbness in your fingers or toes? Have you started stuttering or have slight difficulty speaking? Difficulty understanding what other ethnic group say to you? Does it come and budge?
I would get checked out by you doctor explain to him any of the above symptoms as okay if you seem to hold them.
I would be worried about Transient Ischemic Attacks, or mini strokes which could front to bigger ones.
If a clot from your bypass broke loose and made it to your brain lessen the flow of blood to parts of the brain, by partially blocking an artery.
July 7, 2007
Here is an update for you, you truly got me a touch concerned so I asked one of my Paramedic instructors as to whether I gave adaquate direction. SHe actually informed me that she have a friend that is suffering from matching signs you are. He had his bypass 6 months ago, and found info that I thought might be accepting to you. The second link is another issue that you can check out.
I would be interested within know what your conclusion is to the condition as it can be helpful contained by my carreer as well as my expertise. Feel free to email me through my profile.
You need to see your doctor. Sounds similar to a small stroke and based on the type of surgery you have, it could also be other serious things. Please see your doctor ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment