Friday, October 22, 2010

I bungled the x sunbeam theory test..perchance i hav spots surrounded by my lungs.wat shud i do? its a requirement to draw from my dream position?

I bungled the x sunbeam theory test..perchance i hav spots surrounded by my lungs.wat shud i do? its a requirement to draw from my dream position?
X ray try-out? If you know you failed than you should also know the cause why. If not ask. If it is treatable than get it treated than reapply for your dream livelihood.
How can you fail an x-ray testing? Pick up your films, where the x-rays where on earth taken along with the medical report and budge with them to your doctor. Just go and get the facts and don't assume the worst.
There is not a fail or ratify on Xrays. Spots on your lungs may mean NOTHING. How is this a requirement of your dream living? I have never hear of anything like this. Please email me & explain it.
But, don't verbs about it. If it be real serious they would enjoy held you there & call in the doctor. So, it is not duration threatening. Maybe the person that told you that you has-been was chat you & joking around.
  • games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment