Monday, October 25, 2010

I have a ringworm surrounded by the put money on of my collar?

so i had a ringworm contained by the back of my d¨|colletage and i went to the doctor and he give me some cream. so i started applyin da cream and well presently i dont have the ringworm but i enjoy a white stain kind of entity in my collar where i applied the cream?? why?? is dat how its gonna be for ever?? is in that anything i can do?I have a ringworm surrounded by the put money on of my collar?
One of the signs of ringworm is a loss of pigmentation in the artificial area. This probably be already occurring before you put the fungicidal cream on, so it is a result of the ringworm, not the cream.
Although at hand is no guarantee the normal skin color will return, typically it does after 6-12 months. Just use regular skin precision and wear a hat or sunblock (it will draw from sunburned much more easily than the surrounding skin). It will NOT sunburn, since there are no pigmentation cell, so do NOT try to leave it out contained by the sun.
it leaves a scar try vitalin e on it that should generate it go away
so where's the ringworm immediately?
First of all, ringworm is not a worm, but a fungus, approaching athlete's foot. Probably when you applied the cream, the outer layers of (tanned) skin sloughed bad leaving a current layer of white skin. Get for a time sun (with SPF protection of course), and I bet it will be fine.
It's just because it's a brand new layer of skin and it hasn't have sun yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment