Friday, October 22, 2010

I am not humour ! I really inevitability some back!! People please?

I have eczema on my *** How can i find rid of it? Please help its freaking my girlfriend out..she think i have and std which is really not trueI am not humour ! I really inevitability some back!! People please?
Go to a doctor.
whats an eczema? anyway jump to a doc!!
I though I had eczema on my obverse right between my eyes and in the eyebrows until I go to a Dr=he told me it was a yeast infection =I be stunned as I didn't know one could get it in need contact of a person who have it=go to the Dr and get yourself checked =it doesn't help yourself to long to heal if it is eczema or yeast infection
see/Dr/ here /is /med /for/ eczema/ make sure/ that's /what/ it is/ and /not/ contact /dermatitis
DOCTOR
Make sure that it is eczema first formerly doing anything to it. Check with your doctor to be sure. Although eczema is not contagious and within are remedies for it, you also have to be sure that you really enjoy it since it is on very transparent part. You can try http://www.skinoriginal.com/psoriasis/48... for tips that you can do for the meantime. Hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment