Monday, October 25, 2010

I have to achieve my snout cauterized today beside silver nitrate, how do you obtain the staining of it bad the skin?

i had a really doomed to failure bloody nose today and the silver nitrate run down my nose so immediately i have a black stripe from my nose to my mouth i enjoy tried everything, finger nail polish remover, glycolic acerbic, hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol and nothing get it off anyone enjoy any ideas? sustainI have to achieve my snout cauterized today beside silver nitrate, how do you obtain the staining of it bad the skin?
Silver Nitrate "Burns" the top layer of the tissue. Scrub on contained by in a hours of daylight or two, it will flake off.
I know this because I get a fellow co worker back for six years of practacle joke. On his last sunshine I had mixed up some powdered Silver Nitrate, put it on his upright keys and mouse. By the stop of the day he have black marks adjectives over his face where on earth he had be picking his Nose, etc.
It's pretty benign, and like I said contained by a day or two start scrub lightly.
This is not a stain. It is a chemical burn, and it will simply enjoy to heal. Sorry. Maybe try some aloe vera to speed up the health-giving process.
this is not going to help as you prob lay don't own one of these chemicals but
potassium iodide or sodium thiosulphate
or put a little mascara over it

No comments:

Post a Comment