Friday, October 22, 2010

I am surrounded by remission from Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma surrounded by which I have 8 rounds of chemotherapy..?

Approximately how long will it take to procure my energy and stamina spinal column? I'm trying to excersize but I get winded smoothly. I'm 32 years old.I am surrounded by remission from Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma surrounded by which I have 8 rounds of chemotherapy..?
If you're otherwise strong, you'll bounce back. The common rule of thumb is that it takes almost as long to get rear to yourself as it did to get your treatment. Some lymphoma treatments (if they included any adriamycin - aka doxorubicin - or mitoxantrone) can take a bit longer on the other hand to bounce back from.
If you're breathing is getting worse, not better, afterwards you should contact your oncologist, as this could be a sign that something's not right.
you may or may not one of the side affect of chemo is that you are at higher risk for autoimmune disorders. endocrine disorders and blood disorders.
It can thieve up to a year for your body to process out the chemotherapy drugs.
Just take it flowing and dont push yourself now. Let your body use its sparkle to heal. God Bless You
Chemotherapy destroys cell. Check, maybe, beside your Doctor to see whether Stem Cells can help you.
From my explanation they aid in the release of your stemcells, which are made surrounded by your bone marrow, and are directed to whichever organ is depleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment