Monday, October 25, 2010

I have a misscarige 6 years i dident see a doctor know im worrid my tubes r blocked?

I have a misscarige 6 years i dident see a doctor know im worrid my tubes r blocked?
There is no way to no if your tubes are block in need doing a test. There could be a million reason why you miscarriages. Go see a Dr and don't stress about the unknown. Even if your tubes are block, specifically why they created invetro. And if you didn't see a Dr, how do you know you miscarriages? Pregnancy test can be wrong
First how copious months were you, second should differently aim advise from a physcian.
I am guessing your untrained by your constant errors in spelling. I don`t know go to the doctor?
powerfully, first of all when you ae pregnant the child is in your uterous. That is unless it be a tubal pregnancy. After a miscarriage you should see your doctor. They need to physically check you and possibly pass you a dnc. CALL YOUR MD!
I thought I was surrounded by the respiratory category.
  • speakers won't work
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment