Monday, October 25, 2010

I get bitten by something four weeks ago. I thought it be a mosquito - it be small, red, and itchy.?

The next year was alike, but the day after that, the lymph nodes contained by my groin were swollen. The bite be about two inches within diameter, with a brown spot in the middle close to a blood blister, surrounded by a light red, skew-whiff circle. It was on my right upper butt cheek, so anything it was bit through my shorts and underwear, or crawled up my shorts and bit through my underwear. I terminated up taking antibiotics and the swelling went down. Four weeks following, my skin is smooth but still discolored. The doctor said I had some skin loss. It doesn't bother me anymore, but I'm wondering, what the heck be it? I live in the northeast and we don't own the brown recluse or black widow. I never feel a thing when it bit/stung me. Doctor thought some description of spider, but I'm not sure because it bit through clothes. Any thoughts? Thanks so much for all your relieve.I get bitten by something four weeks ago. I thought it be a mosquito - it be small, red, and itchy.?
Sounds exactly like what I have on my arm last summer and mine be a spider bite. It was not a brown hermit but, beyond that, there be no way to determine what type of spider it be. Yes, spiders can bite through clothing.
I'm glad you are better. The discoloration will go probably away (mine did) but it will lug a long time.
i dono and i dont wanna kno
prolly was a spider of some sort that have a necrotic venom, and most possible it bit you while you were helpful so you wouldn't of felt a item
It might have be an assassin bug. Their bites can be pretty nasty, and their toxin isn't at all pleasant. Did your doc put you on AB's because of a lower infection due to the bite?

No comments:

Post a Comment