Monday, October 25, 2010

I found a blue oblong pill beside the numbers 44235 on it. Does anyone know what it is.?

I have a friend living near me. She has gone thru rehab and have been verbs for about a year very soon. But when I was doing laundry this morning I found this pill...Can some one explain to me what it is.I found a blue oblong pill beside the numbers 44235 on it. Does anyone know what it is.?
I would recommend that you call a pharmacist. Tell them what you found, how you found it, and where on earth you found it. If necessary, appropriate the pill in to the pharmacy for validation.
I take SEVERAL medication every day, and several of them own almost identical numbers. I would to some extent trust a professional's knowledge than a website's.
That's simply TYLENOL. No worries unless she have a liver problem. Throw it away...old TY is discouraging for the liver.
i used to take a pill similar to the one you described but i dislike all the side effects. I mull over it is a tylenol severe sinusitis medicine
http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification...
goto this site. I put contained by the info you provided but it came up beside no results. Maybe you can put in more info if you hold it. Good Luck
Those pills are SL SIMPLY Sleep those are sleeping pills. I take them since i cannot sleep. They are over the counter no prescription needed, If you wanna brand name sure try this website. www.pharmer.org its a site that identifies pills. Check it out.
Best of Luck
i did a scour on it and found nothing. here is the association if you would like to explore yourself as you have the pill within hand
thats simply an allergy pill made by tylenol. you must be a great friend to be looking out for your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment