Friday, October 22, 2010

I am suffering from Crohns. I am have severe diarrhea, how can i stop it.?

I am suffering from Crohns. I am have severe diarrhea, how can i stop it.?
I have the answer! I also have chronic diarrhea and and I just drank 1/2 bottle of pepto bismo ! worked approaching a charm..really I was contained by emergency once and the lady subsequent to me moaned about chronic diarrhes I blurted out to "drink the undamaged bottle it worked for me! and everybody even the doctor burst out laughing...hey it works a little bitty cup of late will not do it
jeb
i think if you know that you enjoy Crohns, then you should probably already know the medicinal remedies. Im not sure what over the counter stuff you cant appropriate without unfolding you to get advocate from a doctor instead. probably best to do that, dont eat or drink any more for very soon and lay down and get some rest if you can. sorry cant be more devoted. take thinking
Guess what stops diarrhoea fast? Raspberry Cordial yep no banter. Give it a go. Cheers and angelic luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment