Monday, October 25, 2010

I own a germs within my stomach that may basis carbuncle, what should I do?

I went to the doctor and she give me some medication for it, but my question is should I comparatively smoking too? could that be the cause of my stomach problems?I own a germs within my stomach that may basis carbuncle, what should I do?
Very appropriate idea!
Smoking increases the bitter in your stomach primary to the irritation and corrosiveness of the inside lining of your stomach cause the ulcers. The ulcer are formed when the lining of the stomach is stripped from its inherent mucus protectant layer, after our natural acids irritate and further more the pure bacteria will incentive a sore and this is the ulcer.
Quitting smoking is ALWAYS a GREAT perception!!
You are talking nearly the H Pylori bacteria. I have this condition myself a few years ago. I first noticed some stomach agony that continued to increase. My daughter is in the medical enclosed space and advised me to step to the doctor. My doctor diagnosed the problem and I had to lug meds for 10 days. It cleared the bacteria. As far as your smoking-if you can quit your smoking, afterwards absolutely you should quit. It does nil to promote your health. Good luck. Hope you are consciousness better soon.
yes, you need to quit smoking. smoking is a risk factor or aggravating factor for over partially the diseases known to man.

No comments:

Post a Comment