Monday, October 25, 2010

I get acne stuff within my eye?

i just get a huge glob of acne wash surrounded by my right eye and i can barely type it hurts so much. i wash it out with marine a lot and it still really hurts. its kinda feel like theres something contained by it. should i use visine eye drops? or will that make it worse?I get acne stuff within my eye?
I would put within some eyedrops, then possibly keep that eye shut for 30 minutes and tolerate your natural tears verbs the rest of it out.
I wouldn't use the visine without speaking to a doctor - it could formulate it worse. There should be a phone number on the bottle of wash that you could name for advice.
You necessitate to see an ophthalmologist if irrigating your eye didn't help. Don't try using any over the counter eye drops as they could rationale even more problems. The best thing for you do since nearby is pain, is see an ophthalmologist as an emergency lenient this afternoon! If you don't know of an ophthalmologist in your nouns go to the emergency room of your local hospital instantly! Don't risk your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment