Monday, October 25, 2010

I get toilet cleaner within myeye pleaseeeeeeeeee minister to?

its stung a little bit and my figment of the imagination bit funny at moment should i go to drs surrounded by moringI get toilet cleaner within myeye pleaseeeeeeeeee minister to?
Put your eye under a humanely running cold water faucet for fifteen minutes. Yes, fifteen complete minutes. If your vision is still fruitless after that, see an eye doctor as soon as you can. If you don't think you can do that yourself, turn to an emergency room and they'll do it for you with chilled saline. (I'd obtain someone else to call poison control if possible--you obligation to get that eye cleaned out now).
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Call POISON CONTROL NOW!!
send for poision control immediately! duh!
logically you should go to the doctors because you can probably lose your eye if not here untreated!
I've had this appear. I blinked a bunch of times. It felt odd for a while. But eventually was fine. Blinking your eye is approaching a little tub for your eye. You should have flushed it next to water right after. But if it feel all right, I'm sure your fine

No comments:

Post a Comment