Monday, October 25, 2010

I perceive really sick surrounded by my stomach. Can't sleep, can't vomit, tried antacid & river. How can I trade name it move about away?

I have be feeling close to this for about 6 hours and it's too untimely in the morning to step and see a doctor or pharmacist.I perceive really sick surrounded by my stomach. Can't sleep, can't vomit, tried antacid & river. How can I trade name it move about away?
flat coke , take a few little sips, get sure it is flat
Sip some water and see the doctor as soon as possible to be on the not detrimental side.
It would be better if you can clearify the type of pain. Also, to sort sure it's your stomach, it should feel to be right below your chest and/or to the vanished of you. Try eating something, it may oblige you feel better, also, try drinking milk.
Could be an carbuncle. ~
If so drink some milk and see a doctor ASAP.
If you are sure you are not constipated.....you might want to see if the pain get worse.....and, it could be that you have kidney stones. Does it hurt as surrounded by WOW!! PAIN!! or does it feel as an hurting? Try to figure out that answer up to that time you SEE your Dr. IN the MORNING!
Good luck on this just going away....seriously, I hope that it is of late something that has worried you and upset your tummy a bit..profoundly. I hope you are very stout.

No comments:

Post a Comment