Friday, December 2, 2011

I own a kidney infection..?

I have a kidney infection and I am on Cipro for the antibiotics. I haven't have a period within 8 weeks now and I am NOT pregnant according to ultrasound, blood test, and pg tests. I go to the ER today again for the second time about this and they said to verbs taking the Cipro since my urine and blood tests adjectives look good. I am immediately having shakes and chills, however, no frenzy or high blood pressure according to the doctors nearer. Why is my period so damn belated and why am I still very poorly after 5 days of antibiotics and a clean try-out??I own a kidney infection..?
Your body is OBVIOUSLY very stressed- at first, from the Infection, and NOW- from the powerfull Antibiotics...- So THAT explains why you haven't have a Period (You're probably going to MISS this one- altogether...-So stop worrying about it.). And Kidney Infections are SERIOUS BUSINESS- they DON'T jump away quickly! Relax, transport your medications, and be long-suffering... Follow your Doctors instructions- & if you don't notice any augmentation by this time NEXT WEEK- then check surrounded by with your Doctor- again. My bets are on- you'll be fine within a couple of weeks. Hang in in attendance!
well, i've read that a kidney infection is sometimes a symptom of another underlying virus.. now what illnes that would be.. i own no idea. conceivably you need to move about to another doctor and have a complete physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment