Friday, December 2, 2011

I enjoy a brown spot underneath my toenail?

it is like centered on the side chunk of my nail. it is going on for the size of a pea (maybe a little smaller) it doesn't hurt and i don't touch it at all. it have been at hand for about a month. i of late don't want a brown spot there! what do you consider it is? how do i get rid of it?I enjoy a brown spot underneath my toenail?
You might own bumped your toe and irritated it underneath. The only passageway this goes away is for your staple to grow out. It will still be a while. If this spot stays, I'd suggest showing your doc... good luck.
It's cancer
The lone answer that I have contained by mind your you is: '' Well, thats just gross!!''
Sorry!
see ya
mole and it's unconscious . it will go away as the fastener grows
it is a pressure spot from one of your pairs of shoes rubbing that area
Did you hoof it through dog crap?

No comments:

Post a Comment