Friday, December 2, 2011

I enjoy a slight chest distress and my hindmost muscles hurts,I'm simply 19?

can it be a heart attack?
I'm seeing a doc 2morrow, but I want to know what could it beI enjoy a slight chest distress and my hindmost muscles hurts,I'm simply 19?
It's wise that you are seeing a doctor. Even though you are young at heart, you could still possibly have heart problems. Your doctor will know how to run some tests on you to see if at hand is some sort of problem. Best of luck to you.
where you doing anything previously this started. It could be a heart problem (could thing to check next to Doc about) but it could also be that you strained a muscle. Hope this helps
WAS THIS THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?? CALL THE ON DUTY NURSE AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL CHEST PAINS ARE NOTHING TO FOOL AROUND WITH WERE YOU WERE WORKING AND LIFTED SOMETHING TO HEAVY OR SPRAINED A MUSCLE WHAT WERE YOU DOING WHEN YOU STARTED GETTING THESE PAINS WHAT KIND OF ACTIVES WERE YOU DOING THINK? THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN CAUSED FROM WHAT YOU WERE DOING MAYBE YOUR JUST SORE AT LEAST I HOPE THAT'S ALL IT IS IF YOUR NOT SURE GO TO THE DOCTOR GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment