Friday, December 2, 2011

I hold a foot fetish that I'm trying to procure rid of. Can anyone lend a hand me?

I hold a foot fetish that I'm trying to procure rid of. Can anyone lend a hand me?
Why are you trying to get rid of your foot fetish? Is it interrupting your go...such as keeping you from being contained by a committed relationship? Fetishes are normal and show no problems unless the are interrupting your every daytime life. If it is truly a problem and you want to grasp rid of it I suggest a therapist.
smell my husbands foot
my friend has 13 verrucas, 4 corns, athletes foot two ingrown toenails, a toe next to no nail and some sort of staple infection.
The sad point is im being serious.
When you see ladies foot again immediately regard as of something that will scare you, such as surmise of something you have apprehension of.
Every time keep on thinking similar to this so that your foot fetish will lessen its power over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment