Friday, December 2, 2011

I hold a red patch on my put a bet on that looks resembling the United States, doesn't itch, it' not swollen, give support to me please

I have be to the doctor, they said the have no notion what it is, I asked if I should see a dermatologist but the doctor said they wouldn't be able to help(even if they could I really couldn't afford it).It did shift away for a few months during the spring, then come back surrounded by the exact same spot. I exercise 6 days a week, I eat good, i'm 27 yrs. old and simply all around moving. Any suggestions.I hold a red patch on my put a bet on that looks resembling the United States, doesn't itch, it' not swollen, give support to me please
i could be tinea versicolor it is an over growth of yeast that is on your skin. i used to own it severely and found a dermatologist that helped alot. embezzle a look at the link or google for more pictures.
i know that is to say the sun, heat, humidty, sweat mine would acquire ALOT WORSE.
just something to check out
Hmmm. is your condition in that all year round? or singular when it is hot outside? It could be an allergic reaction to any item really. But if you have the opportunity to be in motion to the dermatologist, I would take it.
Jesse If you hold a birthmark that looks like the cohesive stated and it dont bother you i would show it off and be proud to haave it

No comments:

Post a Comment