Friday, December 2, 2011

I enjoy a lump within my throat in close proximity my adams apple, thought it would stir but have get bigger?

I have made an apointment but the earliest I could seize in be the 2nd of augest..it is now the size of a golf bubble and blocking my swallow so I choke . I can't lie on my backbone as it blocks my air approach..Do you think it's discouraging. it has be there almost a fortnight.I enjoy a lump within my throat in close proximity my adams apple, thought it would stir but have get bigger?
Thyroid?
your a girl and have an adams apple hahah wierrrrd
pls step to the doctor / dentist it sounds like lymphnodes but check to be sure
Umm if you cant lay down and you cant really breath or get through or drink it sounds serious you can always walk into an emergency room and just ask them to check it out if its intensely sever then they will bring care of it for you.
That sounds awful! You may hold a goiter and if it's blocking your airway you may need to find IMMEDIATE treatment. I hope you resolve this soon. Good luck.
Read about the condition here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/goiter...
Sounds approaching something not to play around with, I would step to the ER!! Not wait til August, especially if it is giving you that much trouble. Good Luck
  • how to view private myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment