Friday, December 2, 2011

I hold a cold sore and pin worms and I have an itch on the inside of my butt after I touched my expand cold sore?

am i at risk for getting genital herpesI hold a cold sore and pin worms and I have an itch on the inside of my butt after I touched my expand cold sore?
Jesus Christ...see a doctor. Pin worms are disgusting. Who cares roughly herpes at this point...
go win tested asap because they will have to culture doesn`t matter what is inside that sore. i have have herpes for a year and only one outbreak. You are treatment to contact me for support @ czrybella@yahoo.com.
I don't know about pin worms, but if you own HSV1, that means you also own the antibodies that fight against HSV1 so it is smaller number likely to infect other parts of your body. HSV1 and HSV2 can both lead to genital outbreaks or oral outbreaks. You can get a type specific blood try-out to see which type of HSV you have. However, you must realize that even if you only just have oral Herpes, you can go by along the virus to your partner's genitals through oral sex.
http://www.herpes.com/hsv1-2.html...
The herpes simplex virus 1 is above the waist and 2 is below...just a rule of thumb. They are transferrable to respectively part of the body. I would plainly get that checked. I capture oral herpes about 4 times a year and i am other very assiduous about wash my hands frequently merely in defence i had touched my cold sore.do NOT touch other areas after you enjoy touched your herpes.
I think that you should budge to the emergency room as soon as you can possibly make it within! Your condition sounds like it could be impressively devastating if not see to promptly. *** herpes is one of the most fatal diseases set to man. I'd be surprised if you make it through the week. Sorry for the fruitless news.
Just standard lamp yourself on fire, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment