Friday, December 2, 2011

I hold a few yellowish-tan spots on my obverse located below the eye area/top of my cheek. What could this close-fisted?

I hold a few yellowish-tan spots on my obverse located below the eye area/top of my cheek. What could this close-fisted?
You really need to see a Dermatologist. He/She is the with the sole purpose one who can
make the right diagnosis. All we could do is guess not have seen it.
That could prove to be a problem for you. Good luck!!
It could show a few things. Are the spots even in color? Do they enjoy a surface or are they even? Could they be birth marks? Does anyone contained by your family have them? Can you covr them with bodily processes?
A dermatologist could answer your question more accurately than within this board.

No comments:

Post a Comment