Friday, December 2, 2011

I enjoy a bug bite on my forehead! How do I go and get rid of it?

I got a bug bite on my forehead, it be a big bump for a while but it went down beside ice. Now adjectives thats's left is the bite that looks similar to a huge pimple! I don't know what to do to get rid of the bite faster. Any design?I enjoy a bug bite on my forehead! How do I go and get rid of it?
there are inflamatory repercussion after bug bite.dont do any thing it will come down slowly and automatecly.plz dont mark it if it itch.
http://ourdoctor.blogspot.com/
scratch it and judge of chicken
don't touch it. ice might aid a little. perchance take some benadryl or put some benadryl stick on it. (not benadryl close to you take internally, at hand is a benadryl stick).
Wait patiently. Don't know that there's anything you can do. Unless you happen to enjoy some clay around. I'm a potter, and have used the clay a couple of time on myself and my son. Usually promptly following the bite, though. Also, most people don't only just have clay lay around.
You could try toothpaste or a baking soda/water paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment