Friday, December 2, 2011

I enjoy a small round, greenish bump on my bottom?

It looks like a small mole. Its on the outside of one cheek, its the color of a capillary i guess. Is it blood in nearby? Can it be removed or treated? What is it?I enjoy a small round, greenish bump on my bottom?
it sounds like a boil but stir to your doctor and get it checked out!
EEEEEWWWWWWWWW
see a doctor. (jeez, lately thinking about it make me sick =P)
it might be an ingrown hair. does it hurt? see a doctor if you hold any doubts or questions
all right it sounds like some sort of infection. It may a moment ago be a blocked pore or it could be something more serious like a academy sore or fungal infection. It could even be a hemorrhoid. Your best bet is to see a doctor and they will be able to convey you what it is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment