Friday, December 2, 2011

I own a hickey on my d¨¦colletage..anyone know a honourable excuse to slip away it stale? damn feminine told her not to suck so complicated

1 hickey on my neck
2 on my chest (can be covered)
and 1 around my lower region...>_>;;I own a hickey on my d¨|colletage..anyone know a honourable excuse to slip away it stale? damn feminine told her not to suck so complicated
TMI - you are bad - and I don't mean surrounded by a good path.
yea put a bandaid on it hahahha thats what i did
Tell everyone they are Tattoos !
Sounds like you have a good weekend. Um, I be going to say the out-of-date burnt myself near the curling iron/ straightener, but seeing as how you are a male I would say-so that I was adjectives by a welding torch.
Take the boater off of a chapstick container, press it on the hickey truthfully hard and verbs. After a few times the hickies should go away. If that doesn't work, utter you went paintballing or get hit playing racquetball (only will work for the one on your neck).
YOUR NASTY
tell them its a birth dot. hahaha
you were attacked by a vampire bat.
hmm colared shirts lol. i know a bunch of excuses for girls but none for guys srry. try throwing some rime on it tho, should make the reddness run away a little
at lowest you had fun right ;)
THE ONLY THINGS I KNOW ARE 1. PUT A LEACH ON IT! 2. RUB ALCOHOL ON IT REAL HARD TILL THE SKIN AROUND IT IS KINDA RED, THEN PUT A MAKE UP FOUNDATION ON IT TILL IT GOES AWAY. PLEASE USE A MAKE UP FOUNDATION THAT DOES NOT COME OFF ON YOUR CLOTHES. OK ? OH I ALMOST FOR GOT THE HICKEY WILL PROBABLY TURN KINDA YELLOWISH TOMORROW SO IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GO AWAY. (SORRY I COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER OF A HELP ON THIS )====DRAGON LADY=====
Say its a over-hasty : )
When I got a hickey, I put toothpaste on it, and it faded. Honest truth! You should try it.
Try this website.and worthy luck!
http://www.wikihow.com/remove-a-hickey...

No comments:

Post a Comment