Friday, December 2, 2011

I hold a mole lower than my arm in the region of the size of a dime,HELP??

It is very irregular contained by shape and it has changed colors.I hold a mole lower than my arm in the region of the size of a dime,HELP??
I would deff. acquire that mole checked out.
Go to the dermatologist, I have three of them removed and they question paper for cancer. Plus me dermatologist told me not to worry unless they grow or are a tremendously raised mole. But purely to make sure progress and get it checked out. It is better to be risk-free then sorry.
I am not a doctor but you should shift to your doctor to ensure that it is not cancerous. I as well enjoy a mole under my arm but it is the size of a ant.
Go to the doctor and return with it removed they will test it for cancer but the individual time you really need to verbs is if it is purple because that could be a sign of skin cancer.
Not good. Get past its sell-by date Y!A and get it checked out ASAP. It's not the mole that's the problem, it's the change. I had a mole triple within size when I was getting sick. Hope yours turns out to be OK. You a moment ago need to know for sure.
Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment