Friday, December 2, 2011

I own a impetuous adjectives over my arms and adominal nouns what could it be?

They are little bumps and they are the color of my skin and they itch I need your comfortI own a impetuous adjectives over my arms and adominal nouns what could it be?
Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Scabees...if it is spreading then you should emphatically go to the doctor.
Sounds resembling chicken pox or poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac. See a doctor, and stop scratching yourself down in that.
Good Luck
have you ever have chickenpox? they can start out that way.
hold you changed laundry detergent or body soap? sounds like an allergic aversion.
if it doesnt go away hastily, get yourself to the doctor.
It could be several things, similar to an allergic reaction to a alien food you have eat, an exposure to weeds, or even a virus that someone have given you. Try taking some benadryl (or any product with diphenhydramine), and use anti itching cream so you won't verbs itching and iritate the skin. If it continues to get worse, the bumps own started to drain fluid, or if it just hasn't gone away surrounded by a couple of days, I would go see a physician.

No comments:

Post a Comment