Friday, December 2, 2011

I enjoy a smooth on top spot roughly speaking the size of a quarter...what is it?!?

I recently found a lacking hair spot about a partially inch away from where I typically piece my hair. My doctor first said it be ring worm and had me put some cream on it. Now, he's unsure and requirements me to wait three weeks and later see a dermatologist. The hair is starting to grow vertebrae, but it still kind of freaked me out (I'm solely 24 and the spot is in an curious place to be balding!). Has anyone else had this?I enjoy a smooth on top spot roughly speaking the size of a quarter...what is it?!?
i too am losing my curls but it is not in a circular shape. mine is coming out contained by lines very wierd. i see a dermatologist surrounded by august ( by then I may be completely bald) my line dr. says within are many types of alopecia. it may be stress or hormones. I hope you find out perfect news when you budge to the dermatologist.
I have never have anything like this. But I surface for you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment